Terms & Conditions
Bidder and Auctioneer agree that the terms listed below shall govern each online auction sale. These terms are agreed upon when registering for a bidder number.
Bidder agrees that by using our site, the Bidder accepts ALL terms and conditions set forth in all pages of this site.
- In order to participate and bid in this auction event you, the bidder (buyer) must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set for. Bidder must be 18 years of age or older. Claud McMillen Auction Co. at its sole discretion may deny registration to any person or entity. Once you place a bid, you are electronically signing and consenting that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement completely, and without exception. When bidding on any items, you are entering a legally binding and irrevocable contract with Claud McMillen Auction Co. as represented by the MaxaNext platform, to purchase the particular items(s) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the auction.
- All goods are sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. All sales are final. There are no guarantees expressed or implied. Unless otherwise stated there is a 10% buyer’s premium on all purchases. Payment in full is due at pick up or before. Payments accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, or CASH. A 3.5% fee added using credit card payments.
- SALES TAX: All sales are subject to appropriate Michigan sales tax law of 6%.
- FAILURE TO PERFORM: if a bidder provides false information and/or fails to comply with the terms of the auction, the bidder will be banned from any future auctions on this site or any other auction venue that Claud McMillen Auction Co. performs.
- DESCRIPTIONS: Every effort will be made to describe items and or lots as accurately as possible. However, the descriptions and or advertising do NOT constitute any kind of warranty or guarantee of any kind. Claud McMillen Auction Co. and all of their associates, employees and sellers strongly encourage the bidder to inspect if possible, the lots that they wish to bid on. The bidder accepts all responsibility in determining the fitness, condition, size and proposed use of any item that they may purchase.